Hi there! I have a simple and easy yet pretty manicure to share with you today. I will go through step by step on how to achieve it, together with the products I used for this manicure. You are welcome to swap any of the items, shades, stencil designs!
How to achieve this look:
- Apply peel off base coat to nails.
- Apply 1 to 2 coats of black base colour onto each nail.
- Apply no wipe gel top coat then cure each nail.
- Accent nail: Apply multichrome holo flakes onto the entire nail, then stick one of the Colibri (hummingbird silhouette) sticker onto the nail.
- All other nails: Apply the Colibri stencil and rub the multichrome flakes in the Colibri silhouette. Peel off the stencil to reveal the Colibri in holo shape!
- Apply normal top coat to protect the design.
I know I shouldn’t but I reused the stencil for all other nails, but I made sure the sticker is clean prior to reusing each time! I also have few nails with just the multichrome flakes and not birdies.
- BeautyBigBang Multichrome holo flakes (SKU:J2419-4C)
- Whats Up Nails Colibri nail stencils
- Elite99 No wipe gel top coat
- Revlon nail polish in Stiletto
- UNT Ready to take off peel off base coat
- Glisten & Glow top coat
Mini review on BeautyBigBang Multi chrome holographic Flakies
This tub of flakies was easy to use and it requires minimum amount of rubbing for the multichrome effect to appear on the gel top coat. It appears smooth and works very well just with the sponge applicator that comes with the tub. No extra tool is required.
The effect it gives is very pretty, you can see the holo while in the sun and the beautiful shifty colours while indoor or in less light source. I will definitely using this flakes again and would recommend it.
There is 0.2g of product, and I think you can get at least 3 full manicures from it! For $3.29, this is pretty good value.
To buy the flakes: https://www.beautybigbang.com/products/0-2g-box-laser-chameleon-holo-nail-art-flakes-powders-flakes-magic-mirror-2-effects-nail-glitters Option: SKU:J2419-4C
This is currently $3.29USD only, you can use my 10% discount code LEMON to save extra pennies. This code can be used on all items on the site, so have fun shopping!
Thank you for visiting!
NOTE: The tub of Multichrome holo flakes is a PR sample, and was sent to me for honest review. This post does not contain affiliated links.