Happy Friday! Can you believe we are on our 25th of the 26 GNAI posts? It will feel quite strange finishing this annual bi-weekly challenge which took quite a lot of commitment in order to complete! I am still unsure if I want to continue for another 26 or 52! Anyhow, this Friday’s #26GNAI is about Autumn. Very suiting to what is going on right now, the temperature is dropping, the days are getting shorter and everyone just generally looking and feeling sluggish! Maybe, it is only me?
For this manicure, I wanted to make use of the glitter polish that I love! So, it is perfect with some black stamping of leaves. For the shimmer stamping polishes to stand out, I needed to use a solid colour base. So I limited myself on the colour choices.. I actually really liked how this manu turned out. The top coat Seche Vite is known to be thick and glossy, so that’s great for the glitter accents.
- Painted Polish in Midnight mischief and the Ghoul next door (a brilliant orange micro glitter polish, it was part of Halloween 2016)
- Hit the Bottle stamping polishes in Drop red gorgeous and Copper hair girl
- Maggie Anne nail polish in Pearl
- Uber Chic Beauty stamping plate – Autumn 01
- Seche Vite fast drying top coat
Here’s a macro shot of the glitter polish, I love it! It is so much clearer than what I can see with my own eyes! Ha!
Thank you for visiting and I hope you like this mani as much as I do!