Hello! Happy Saturday! How is your July going 🙂
Today, I’m sharing this manicure I did for #26GNAI. I’ve chosen to use one of my very old stamping plate by Moyou London.
This is the Tropical plate 05, this is probably my 4th mani created with this plate. It still hasn’t failed me as Moyou London plate are etched perfectly and great for beginners.
- Pretty Serious Pastel neons Cutie Patootie, Peachie poo and Fluffykins
- Moyou London Tropical plate 05
- Wikkid polish in Star dust
- Painted polish Midnight mischief
- Emily de Molly Holo silver stamping polish
- Glisten & Glow HK girl fast drying top coat
- Annika polish by Edge Nails in White Swan
- Makeup sponge for gradient
I started this mani with the neon pastel gradient base. To be honest, I liked it so much I didn’t really want to stamp over it. The colours are working so well together, and holo glitter top coat is just perfect for it too.
For the stamping, I’ve used the holo stamping polish for all the images then stamped the silhouette of flamingos in black. Of course, I used my favourite black stamping polish for this.
I am quite happy for this manicure and I’ll wear this for few more days if I can.
Thank you for reading and wishing you a lovely weekend.
Ps. Please check out all other lovely manis for this round’s #26GNAI 🙂