Hello there! Hope it is a nice and sunny day where you’re at! It is hitting high 20s in the UK today. The Sun is actually burning my skin right now.
Today’s post is on my mani swap with the lovely Gaia (IG @nellemiemani). Gaia has the most delicate and cut nail shapes! Her nail art designs are fabulous and a good variation of techniques.
To be honest, I panicked a bit when it was my turn to choose one of her designs for the mani swap. I suddenly realised most of Gaia’s designs are extremely suited to her small but cute nails.
Anyhow, I’ve picked to recreate one of her recent nail designs. It has a bright pastel background with gorgeous stamping. Gaia has chosen to recreate my pastel gradient mother’s day mani! I love her version alot and I love the fact the two manicures are so similar but different.
IG @nellemiemani check out Gaia’s profile on Instagram 🙂 it’s pretty awesome!
Products used to create my recreation:
- Pueen – Visual wonderland Stamping plate
- Painted polish in Midnight mischief
- Pretty Serious neon pastels in Fluffykins, Bunny foofoo, Peachie poo, Doodle bug, Cutie Patootie and also a bright yellow called “Honey puff”
- Wikkid polish in Star Dust
- Glisten and Glow HK girl fast drying top coat
- Makeup sponge
- Rainbow connection liquid latex cuticle protector
What do you think? 🙂
Thank you for reading and have a lovely day.