Morning! How you’re enjoying your day so far!
We just had some frost this morning, it’s unreal!
Today, we have the most current nail art entry for #twinsietuesdaynailart nail art challenge. This week’s prompt is “Minimalist”. Something I had to think about, as I’m always ott with designs… Simplistic is not my speciality. My love of rhinestones and double stamping can take a break!
So what did I do? A design with 3d cubes stamping decal and pattern stamping. Although the design is busy-ish, it’s very uncomplicated.
I have used a clear stamper for this mani, as I wanted to line up the pattern. But I do prefer clear stampers, only used other stampers when the stamping image can be randomly placed!
- Lina nail art supplies stamping plate Make your mark 4
- Native War Paints in T-shirt and Jeans
- Moyra white stamping polish
- Born pretty grey stamping polish
- Barry M Foil effects in silver
- Painted polish in “Stamped in Stone”
For this mani, the base colour has a beautiful shimmer. NWPs are normally good for watermarbling, I might give that a try next time!i
Thank you for reading!