Happy Easter (or I hope you had a happy Easter if you celebrated). I *celebrated* it by eating my daughter’s Easter eggs! Well, I helped out a little 😉
So back to nail art!! I have participated in the Easter Nails 2017 group and created this “Technicolour Easter Bunnies” manicure! There were 55 participants, what a record breaking for a seasonal nail art collaboration! Donna, our hostess was super lovely and gave us lots of room for creativity and guidance.
- Pretty Serious nail polishes in Little Duckling, Doodle Bug and Peachie Poo
- Moyra Primeava stamping plate
- Hit the Bottle stamping polish in “Flocks of seagulls”
- Colour Alike stamping polish in Silver King
- Barry M Gelly nail paint in Coconut
- Danglefoot “Don’t dangle about top coat”
I hope you like these technicolour bunnies! I love the Moyra bunnies, they are adorable. I shall post about my “Cyber bunnies” soon
Thank you for dropping by!