Morning! Another #26GNAI for you! Today, we have a new prompt, “Pastel to Bold with Something on Top”. Initially, I was going to give this one a miss, as we just had Easter and it has been crazy busy at home. But thought, it is better to be late than never! So I did this set at 10pm last night!
For this manicure, I have used the following items;
- Moyou London stamping plate “Pro XL Collection 02”
- Moyou London stamping polishes in “Dream Holiday” and “Mint Condition”
- Moyra white stamping polish
- Barry M Foil Effects in Gold
- Painted Polish in Midnight Mischief
- Freckles polish in You make me so matte
- Clear Jelly stamper Big Bling stamper
To my surprise, it took me a few tries in order to pick up clearer images, as Moyou London are usually foolproof! But it only started working once I switched my scraper to a less flexible card.
I am not 100% happy with this as the stamping could have been more crisp and clear. But I do like the floating effect created with the double stamping.
Thank you for dropping by and have a gorgeous day 🙂