Hello everyone! #26GNAI bi-weekly challenge is here again and the prompt is “Spring Animals”. First thing that springs to mind (pun intended :P) was little cute chicks! Aren’t they the cutest and give you a sense of fresh season and new start?
I have created 2 stamping decals using the Primeava plate, the bow was a layered stamping image from Uber Chic Christmas plate 2. I love it, as it is very versatile and pretty.
Products I have used:
- Moyra stamping plate “Primeava”
- Uber Chic Beauty stamping plates from Christmas collection
- Barry M Silk Nail Paint in Mist
- Pretty Serious in Little Duckling
- Vapid Lacquer in Happily ever after
- Painted Polish in Midnight mischief
- Seche Vite fast drying top coat
- Sally Hansen Double Duty top coat and base coat in 1
- Clear jelly stamper from Born Pretty
- Zap liquid latex from Rainbow Connection
Vapid lacquer in “Happily Ever After” was a very pretty light lilac shade, but I did use 3 thin coats in this mani to reach full opacity. It looks gorgeous so I don’t mind.
Barry M Silk Paint has semi-matte finish. I love that shade and I have used it many times before.
The plates are lovely, I have used the Moyra Primeava plate for my St Patrick’s day mani, again with this mani. I have another mani planned in and to use this plate ? Stay tuned!
Thank you and I hope you have a great day.