Hello there, today’s mani is for the #26GNAI prompt “Blue Floral”. I’ve gone for a silver holographic base with blue floral stamping images. Then I stupidly added some sparkling rhinestones… It didn’t need them, but hey-ho 😛
- Octopus Party nail lacquer in The Crown of Elizabeth
- Moyra navy stamping polish
- Mundo de Una’s turquoise Stamping polish
- Uber chic beauty stamping plates 14-02
- Love Angeline Topped with Love fast drying top coat
This Uber chic beauty plate 14-02 is very popular, I see manicures using this particular image all the time. Love it thou.
The octopus party polish holo is very strong, but it requires 3 coats, possibly 4 to be totally? opaque.
The polish looks pearly gray in indoor natural light.
I wanted to take pictures of this mani in the sunlight, to show off its holo but it is overcast today in the UK. I do like this polish shade but it would be perfect if it takes less coats to reach opacity!
All pictures shown with 3 coats of OPNL with to coat under daylight lamp.
Thank you and I hope you are having a great Saturday.