Hi there, I have a very cute Valentine’s manicure here! Using the DixieGirlxoxo stamping plate – Love, it has some very nice images on this plate. The images are very big and I find it a little bit overwhelming with my newly shortened nails! But glad to find this cute heart pattern that is suitable for all nail lengths.
The 2 patterned accent nails are actually stamping decals. I made these with my stampers, by picking up the image using the silver stamping polish. Then applying a layer of clear top coat, before colouring the pattern in using the 4 colour polishes (listed below). Once the decals have dried, I transferred these onto my nails and finished it with a shiny top coat.
For the rest, I have applied 2 coats of “I’m a Barbie Girl” and lightly dabbed the pink polish with “Very Violet”. It made the polish look duochrome, and I love the effects!
- Wikkid polishes in I’m a Barble Girl and Very Violet
- Leighton Denny nail lacquer in Jailbird
- A England nail polish in Order of the Garter
- Barry M foil effects in Silver
- Seche Vite fast drying top coat
- Dixie Girl xoxo Love Plate (you can buy this plate direct from DixieGirlxoxo or UK Nail stamping queen)
Thank you and have a great day!
ps. 2 more Valentine manis to follow!! eeekkk!!