Hello there, I hope you are well.
Dragons at Dusk is a shify multichrome polish that does not disappoint. Now I understand why this is one of Tonic Polish bestsellers! I love how it shifts from purple to green to blue. It was not easy to capture all 3 shifting colours… so my photo only shows 2. The consistency of the polish is thicker than normal nail polishes, it does stamp but requires 2 coats.
I did use CbL Shifty for this mani, I double stamp the images onto the nails as the images are not as noticeable with only 1 stamped layer.
- DixieGirlxoxo plate DP02
- Tonic polish “Dragons at Dusk”
- Coloprs by Llarowe Shifty stamping polish
- OPI nail polish in Alpine Snow
- Glisten & Glow HK Girl fast drying top coat
- Claw midi ring, $0.99 from Born Pretty Store
For DixieGirlxoxo stamping plates, you can purchase these from DixieGirl herself. She is based in Australia and she can ship internationally. For UK, you can visit nailstampingqueenUK.
Thank you for reading 🙂