Hello! Today I’m sharing another Uber Chic stamped manicure.
This plate 6-01 is packed with great images that are easy to work with and looks fabulous. I haven’t had any issues with these plates. But it does take time to find the right stamping polishes and the way (or angle) to scrape off the polish. I’ve used quite a few different stampers with these plates and didn’t encounter major problems. I prefer to use my clear but not sticky stamper, but I must admit it doesn’t work with every single image. For beginners, I would recommend to practice more, you’ll need a bit more time to get used to these plates. Once you’ve mastered them, they offer the most versatile and beautiful stamping images.
What I’ve used in this manicure :
- Uber Chic beauty stamping plate 6-01
- Sinful Colors in black on black
- Polish me Silly duo chrome in Legacy and Vixen
- Seche Vite fast drying top coat
- Born Pretty stamping polish in black
- Born Pretty XL Short red metal stamper (reviewed here)
- Rhinestones from Born Pretty
Thank you for looking and have a lovely Friday!