Hello there! I hope you’re having a lovely Saturday. Before tomorrow’s #smooshynailsunday post, I would like to share this pastel coloured manicure with fake watermarble. Why is it faked? Well, this gorgeous stamping plate has the most realistic watermarble patterns! So far, I’m loving this plate!
This manicure is inspired by a fellow nailart lover, @deespolishednails at Instagram. Check her nailart account out 😉 I love her non mainstream style!
What I’ve used for this manicure:
- Sinful Colors in Snow me White
- Colour Alike Golden queen stamping polish
- Moo moo signatures neons Rainbow Bath pastel colours in Forget me not, bells of Ireland and April moon
- Seche Vite fast drying top coat
- Dixie girl stamping plate DP02
Thank you and catch you again soon xx