Morning! Hope you’re well! Today I’m sharing my manicure entry for the #sisterlacquergiveaway, which is being hosted by Sister lacquer (Eng).
Sister Lacquer is one of those Instagram nail accounts you must follow! Her work is really beautiful and original.
To recreate this manicure, it only took 30 minutes or so. Thanks to her helpful tutorial 😉
For this manicure, I’ve used:
- Barry M Lolly Gloss in Pink Candy and Purple Pop
- NYX salon formula nail polish in Hot Yellow
- Cupcake polish in Shuttle Ride (more about this in the next post!)
- Born Pretty stamping polish in black
- Moyra stamping polish in white
- Uber Chic beauty stamping 5-02
- Seche Vite fast drying top coat
You can find the original version on SisterLacquer Instagram account. Her version is more pinky and Summery! I think my colour combination is slightly autumn inspired? 😛
I still like it as it was actually easy to recreate and it looks great!
Uber Chic plates are just a dream to work with! I almost have all their collection sets. Just eyeing the latest ones from Nail Artisan UK. ;P
Thank you for reading and enjoy your day!