We’re approaching mid August already! Summer has truly and quietly crept in and slowly creeping out!
Today I’m sharing a quick unboxing post with you. This is the Marks and Spencer Summer Beauty box 2016. M&S curated this limited edition beauty box and selling it for only £10 when you spend £40 in store or online. A very kind lady was asking in our beauty group who wants the box as she’s placing her order but not wanting the box herself. So I was lucky to only have to pay for the box and postage!
This box’s totally RRP value is around £120, so for £10 this is the bargain of the decade! (OK a bit OTT but you get the gist!)
So, what’s inside
• Swell ultimate protect and renew serum 30ml
• Rodial Dragon’s blood hyaluronic tonic 50ml
• Philip Kingsley citrus sunshine swimcap 50ml
• Pure instant radiance hot cloth cleanser 50ml
• Ren instant firming beauty shot 10ml
• Island escape eau de toilette 25ml
•Nuxe huile prodigieuse 10ml
• Ultrasun face SPF30 25ml
• Pur correcting primer illuminate and glow 10ml
• Sun Smart sun lotion SPF30 50ml
• Leighton Denny crystal finish quick dry top coat 12ml
• Stila lip glaze raspberry 1.5ml
• Nails Inc gel one coat nail polish 10ml
• Percy and Reed volumising no oil oil 30ml
I’ve started using the Ultra sun and keeping it in my handbag. It is my top choice for sun protection for face (my review here).
I wasn’t too sure when I found out about the fragrance as I just don’t get along with many. But I’m surprised to find that M&S Escape smells refreshing and floral. It is a very pretty scent.
I can’t wait to test out the Leighton Denny fast drying top coat!
Unfortunately, this box is already sold out. But keep an eye out for future releases as M&S beauty boxes are usually pretty good value! This time, the entire box is very well put together and great for summer.
Thank you for reading and have a sunny warm day!