Hello! Hope you’re well and having a pretty lovely weekend.
I have only ever watermarbled properly once, it turned out OK but not as impressive as I have hoped! So when I saw this stamping plate with watermarble patterns, I truly thought my dreams are becoming true!
Today I am road-testing the Watermarble stamping plate from Born Pretty. This plate is from their newest plate collection. I’m very happy to have ordered it as I know this will be very popular and possibly a sellout.
So for this fake watermarble manicure, I’ve used the following items;
- Born Pretty stamping plate L005 $2.99
- Born Pretty stamping polish in black $3.99
- A bunch of sharpies!
- Nails Inc nail polish in Hatton Garden
- Seche Vite fast drying top coat
How I achieved this manicure look!
1. Apply a glitter polish base (I did the sponge application method to intensify the glitter look)
2. Apply a fast drying top coat
3. Stamp the watermarble patterns onto the nails
4. Colour in with your chosen sharpies
5. Top coat to finish!
Everything works very well together. I had no trouble with the image pick up, the images are sharp and clear. There are many variations of watermarbling patterns available on this plate, you bound to find ones you would like 🙂
The best and easiest part was colouring in with the sharpies!
I’m happy with this mani, it is so sparkly, don’t you think?
I have the moving video swatch (?) on my instagram, it shows the glitter-ness much better 🙂 Check it out here
You can use my 10% discount code FTL91 for non-sale items on Born Pretty online store.
Note: This is not a sponsored post but it contains affiliated links. I’ve purchased all the mentioned products with my own money and I am not being compensated for reviewing the products.
Thank you for reading and have an awesome week ahead.