Hello there! I am joining the colourful clan in terms of manis! Today’s gradient mani is using neon polishes, these colours are so popular for this summer right now.
What I have used for this mani:
- Models Own Iced Neon polishes in Pink Punch, Bubble Gum, Luis Lemon and Pukka Purple
- Mundo de Unas stamping polish in Black (my new favourite!)
- Essie nail polish in Blanc (for base colour to make the neons brighter!)
- NYX polish in Black
- Various coloured rhinestones (for use on accent nails)
- HK Girl Fast drying top coat
- Tools: A makeup sponge, a cleanup brush with acetone!
- Moyou London Illusion Collection Plate 05
The Stamping Plate – “Illusion Collection Plate 05” from Moyou London @ £4.99
Illusion is one of the newer collection launched earlier this year, I have only just got my hands on plate 05. I like the simple yet effective designs.
I cannot fault Moyou London plates, they have become my favourite stamping plate makers as all their plates are easy to use and easy to clean. A good variety of designs across the range. The only thing is that some of the designs are only available in standard sized images and not in XL. This is only a problem if you have longer nails thou! So it might not affect you! 🙂
Thanks for reading and have a great day 🙂