Hello and Happy Sunday! Moyou London has recently launched a brand new collection called “Origami”. It has many origami related designs, some are very pretty, intricate and some are super cute. I’ve selected few plates to play with and I’m using plate 05 for today’s manicure.
I’ve started off with a pastel gradient using the 2 Barry M Gellys. Topped with Essie luxe effect to give the “sea life” scene a little magical feel!
I’ve created 4 DIY stamping decals using the Origami plate. The images on this plate are adorable!!
What I’ve used for this manicure:
- Moyou London Origami Collection plate 5
- Konad special stamping polish in White
- Barry M Gelly Nail Paints in Elderberry and Prickly Pear
- Essie luxe effect
- Color Club holographic polishes in Harp on it and Eternity Beauty (for decals)
- Hk girl Fast drying top coat
Thank you for reading and have a great day!!