Hello! Good day!
I’ve always wanted to recreate one of these safari manicure. I just love looking at these, but I didn’t have the stamping plate until now! This is Apilia super plate A, I’ve got this via a nail stamping group buy. It worked out more economical. So far I’ve tried a few designs and I really like the designs but the plate is a pain to clean! The plate is etched extra deep for clearest images but it means it is very hard to wipe off the stamping polish. Nevermind, nothing is perfect!
Polishes used for this manicure:
- Barry M special edition in Carousel (coral pink) and Bikini (purple)
- Sally Hansen InstaDri in Lightening (yellow)
- Essie nail polish in Blanc (white base for gradient)
- Konad special stamping polish in black
- Inm Out the Door Super fast drying top coat
This is also the first time I’ve tried my Creative Stamper! I’m liking it so far, and I hope to post a review up in the near future. It is super squishy!
Thanks for reading and have a lovely day!