Hi there, how was your easter break?
We’re making the most of the sunshine we’re getting in the UK! It’s bright and sunny with a hint of warmth 🙂
Today’s manicure is lace floral stamping over some pastel psychedelic colours. Not as neat as gradient, just some blobs of colour polishes over white base. Stamped with a beautiful floral from Moyou London bridal collection plate 7. I’ve added some pastel pearls on the accent nails on both my hands
Polishes used for this manicure:
- Rimmel London Salon Pro 212 Ultra Violet
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish in 280 Sunshine
- Nails Inc nail polish in William mews (sorry, please ignore, I did not end up using this colour!)
- Nails Inc nail polish in Sloane Street
- Essie nail polish in Blanc (Base colour for stamped nails)
- Konad stampingpolish in white
Please excuse my awkward hand poses, I don’t normally get Mr Lemon to help take any manicure pics!
Thank you for reading and have a great week ahead.