Hello and Happy Sunday!
I’m one day late for my #nailartjan challenge for day 31 (By Instagram @Californails). The theme is “Silver”!
I normally stamp with silver polishes but I hardly wear just silver on my nails. It looks pretty nice but way too glitzy for the office!
I’m not sure that the decals are toning it down or jazzing it up even more 😛
What I’ve used to create this manicure:
Rimmel London Lasting Finish in 239 Your Majesty (Base Colour)
Decal created with:
- Moyou London stamping plate in Explorer Collection 03
- Konad stamping polish in black
- China Glaze Fast Forward top coat
- Various polishes in pink, green, yellow, blue and orange
- Seche Vite fast dry top coat
My first stamping decals were a bit noddy. This time I’ve spent almost 50 mins for these decals. Neck breaking work! Hats off to those who practise so much.
Anyhow, I’m happy with the results 🙂 hope you like them too.
Thanks for reading, have a lovely evening!