Many thanks Zeenat (from Zeenat Beauty Blog) for nominating me for Liebster award. I like the idea behind this award, to get to know your fellow bloggers, know more about the blogger who nominated you and to share something about yourself.
The Liebster Award rules:
- In your post, link back to the blogger that nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions that you have been asked
- Nominate 11 bloggers with around 200 followers and come up with 11 questions for them to answer
- You cannot nominate the blogger that nominated you
- You must let your nominees know about your nominations and give them a link to your post so that they can learn about the award
These are my responses to Zeenat’s 11 questions…
1. What does your perfect chill day consist of?
Spending the whole day with my family, taking walks in the park; baking; cooking and even just chit-chatting over a cup of tea. For me, spending time with friends and family is the best time spent.
2. What’s your favourite drugstore lipstick? Highend?
My favourite drugstore lipstick will be Rimmel, especially the Kate Moss collection 🙂 My favorite high end lipstick will be Dior’s Diorific, my fav shade is Lady :* (wearing that now)
3. If you had to swap bodies with someone for a day, who would it be?
Errr… not sure, it would be weird to have another body for a day! But it could be fun being a cat for a day, and see how high I can jump!
4. What are some of your favourite blogs to read?
I love reading beauty, photography, travel and foodie blogs, but I follow each one for a different reason. Actually, foodie blogs have been inspiring me to cook more often!
5. If you had a £500 voucher to spend in ANY store, which one would it be?
Space NK without a doubt! Can splurge on many high end skincare and makeup! Woohoo! Deciding what to spend on might take me awhile.
6. Would you ever consider making a youtube channel?
I have thought about it but I like watching youtubers than being watched :p
7. Which do you prefer from pointed, square, squoval or almond shape nails on yourself?
Almond 🙂 I would love to be able to pull off squoval but it won’t suit my hand shape.
8. All time favourite skincare product?
Ginvera marvel gel! I love it so much I’ve been using it for years.
9. Favourite time of year?
Autumn, I love the autumn colours.
10. Favourite nail polish brand?
It is difficult to pick just 1… I’ve started discovering indies recently. But I love Illamasqua polishes, for indies I like Dollish.
11. What drugstore product do you prefer over highend?
Nail polishes, I like the variety of drugstore branded ones. Highend polish colours are normally too safe.
Thank you for reading and I will be nominating the following 11 bloggers 🙂 Feel free to share anything ladies 🙂
You might have done the Liebster award before, in that case I won’t be pushy :p
- Marie from Call me Jagi
- Jacquline from A Vibrant Day
- Ana from Look Beyond Beauty
- A Pound of Luck
- Perfectly Nailed UK
- Eeeek! Nail Polish!
- Alice from Making me Blush blog
- Cecilia from Cecilia’s Corner
- Living Disrobed
- Lush Nails
- Nail Art Kit
My 11 questions for you are:
- Do you have a forever repurchase beauty product? If so, what is it?
- What is the #1 product on your wish list?
- If you have to treat yourself, what would you rather splurge on? makeup? skincare? outfit or others?
- What inspired you to get into makeup/ beauty /skincare?
- If you can style/make-up anyone famous (or otherwise), who will it be and why?
- Do you have a favourite brand of makeup/skincare? Pick one and tell us why 🙂
- Have you ever purchased a product and wished you never did?
- How long does it take you to complete your normal makeup look and hairstyle?
- Have you ever had a no-buy ban? How did you stick to it?
- Do you follow trends, take on selective trends, or follow your own style?
- Odd question: What song are you listening right now and wanted to share with us? 🙂
Thank you and let me know once you’ve posted! Take care! xxoo