Woohoo, another Birch box has arrived few days ago, and couple of days after all my colleagues have received theirs :~P
ANYWAY! Here’s the items I have got in the box 🙂
- NUMBER 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect 30ml ~ my hair needs heat protection spray! I have been using Guardian Angel Heat protection spray for a long while now. It is nice to check out another brand.
- Chella Highlighted pencil 1.4g ~ I haven’t swatched this yet, but I am liking the idea of a highlighter in pencil form! If the shade is good, it will gain a permanent place in my daily makeup bag!
- Nude Progenius Omega Treatment Oil 5ml ~ The Nude treatment oil is what I looked forward to testing the most, I have been on a serum/oil craze for the longest of time and I simply adore facial oils. I can’t wait to check it out, although there is only 5ml of the product! hhaha
- Vasanti BrightenUp Enzymatic face rejuvenator 20g ~ I’m guessing this is a exfoliator 😛 Good but I am a little scared of enzyme based exfoliators (had bad experience with another brand), patch test is definitely on the cards for this one!
- SuperGoop! Daily Correct DPF35 CC cream 2 * 3ml ~ TRIED! The shade is a little light for my skin. This CC cream feels heavier than the normal CC creams I have tried before. It dries matte on my skin and it did last very well! Thumbs up, but wished I have the right shade to try :I
- The Proposal by Tasmina Perry – Ah, I am on my tablet all the time, so not sure I will get to read 1 chapter of a book. SORRY!
All in all, I much prefer this month’s box over the July box, apart from the novel sampler I can see myself using up all the sample products from this box 🙂
22.08.2014 update: BirchBox just released a promo code for free sample duo if you choose to sign up from this month. Enter the code BBXDUO 🙂
Till next time! Take care and thank you for reading 🙂
You can choose to sign up using my link, in which we will both get £5 credit to spend in BirchBox online store for the beauty and skincare products. You do not have to use my link, you can sign up in any other way ok? No pressure. 🙂