Many thanks to mintymilky for nominating me for the “Beauty Blogger of the Month Award”. mintymilky have some great posts and she translates everything from German into English, that’s dedication!
Here are the rules at the originating blog “Cecilia’s corner”.
1. Where does your makeup inspiration come from?
Mostly from beauty blogs and YouTube videos… I used to be addicted to makeup tutorials (I think I still am). I like trying out new colours, products and techniques 🙂
2. What are 3 of your makeup Holy Grail products you cannot live without?
Elf baked blush “pinktastic” (used as highlighter) – Affordable, seriously lovely highlighting 😉
Dolly Wink liquid eyeliner – most perfect liquid eyeliner I ever come across
Dior Airflash spray foundation – makes my skin look beautiful without being too made up
3. What is your makeup signature look which you have on most of the time?
Winged eyeliner (A MUST!); defined brows; velvet foundation, pop of colour on lips and cheeks 😀
Because I look more awake with my eyeliner on and I love this “Winged liner + red lips” look – classic yet easy to do!
4. Let us know your favorite makeup brands?
Makeup Revolution, Benefit, Illamasqua (love their nail polishes, skinbase foundation, blushers, eyebrow powder and lippies)!
5. Your ultimate makeup pet peeve?
Poorly matched foundation shades and SPF flashbacks! I’ve been there and done that 😛
6. You’ve heard about all the hype on this makeup item, bought it, tried it and don’t understand what all the fuss is about…Name that product!
Nars sheer matte foundation, good brightening effects but average staying power, not easy to blend (tried sponges, fingers, all kind of brushes!) and it is pricy!
7. Concealer OR foundation ONLY for the rest of your life. Choose one and tell us the reason!
A medium coverage foundation! you can use it sparingly on good-skin day or use double strength for concealing when required.
My 7 nominees are:
- Steph from Think love makeup
- Jaina from which beauty box uk
- Ana from Look Beyond Beauty
- Annie from Annie’s Beauty Blog
- V from Say Hello to gorgeous
- Catherine from the teenage beauty blog
- Soph from Little bit Soph
Thanks and have a lovely Sunday!!