I haven’t had the urge to subscribe to any subscription boxes until I came across the BirchBox post by the lovely Jaina. She posted about the up and coming June box, and it was very tempting. LOOK at the contents!
Then when a discount code was made available to get £5 off, that was the final push. .. I could no longer resist! So I placed an order on the 14th and received the box on the 19th. Delivery time is not too bad, and I liked the money back guarantee. It gave me the confidence to subscribe. Subscription is a commitment, some do not come cheap. BirchBox is reasonable as you sort of get a personalised box. And apparently there are about 4 to 5 deluxe samples.
Let me run you through what I have in my June box, in the WORLD CUP theme. To be honest, I am not keen on football, but I love this themed box 🙂 hehe I was trembling with excitement when I opened my box and it revealed the bright shocking pink beauty blender! I secretly had my fingers crossed to get that in my box!
- Beauty Blender – From what I have heard, this is the mother of all makeup sponges! I have been wanting to try the “original” sponge for ages
- OPI Nail Lacquer – in “You’re So Flippy Floppy” – bright neon yellow with a textured matte finish. I love OPIs, I have started my collection of OPI over 10 years ago
- Caudalie Vino perfect SPF 15 Day Perfecting Fluid – Oil free moisturiser with SPF! I have had love-hate relationship with Caudalie products, I hope I get to love this one!
- Naobay Body Radiance Lotion – Shea butter body lotion in lemon scent, hehehe I’m called “Lemon” for a reason :p I am going to love this one!!
- TheBalm Costmetic How ‘Bout Them Apples Cheek & Lip Cream – I have tested this quickly on my lips, it tinted very well and does not feel drying. I like using cream blushes I wonder if I would like this one 🙂 It looks cute enough to eat! Look at the mini-book like packaging, so dinky so darn cute!
- PLUS BirchBox Brazil-inspired keyring – this little green and yellow flippy floppy keyring came into my life at the right time! I just broke my key case hahah
While taking a picure of the cheek/lip cream, I accidentally dug my nail into the pan :p boo!
Anyhow, thank you for reading. If you are interested in getting the BirchBox, you can still get the June edition! Although the contents may vary from mine. You can use this code BBXBEAUTYGEEK to get the £5 off your first box, I got it from Jaina’s post. So this means your first BirchBox will only be £7.95!
You can choose to sign up using my link, in which we will both get £5 credit to spend in BirchBox online store for the beauty and skincare products. You do not have to use my link, you can sign up in any other way ok? No pressure.
Cheers! and Enjoy the rest of your weekend!