Hello! Finally we have been on the first holiday of the year (in Dec!). I’m so excited to share my haul with you, as I don’t normally splurge (although these are cheapy products in Japan!). Hehe
Anyhow, we have had a short trip and I think I had about 45 minutes in Matsumoto Kiyoshi, it is one of the drugstores in JP specialising in Beauty and makeup products.
This store is jam packed with makeup products aisle to aisle, all display stands are so attractive and makes you want to play and explore their products. I had fun searching and GUESSING, yes guessing, what these products are claiming to do!
Please note that I totally ignored Maybelline, Rimmel London, and all non-Japanese products! As I can easily get hold of those in the UK!
So here’s what I’ve got 🙂
- Canmake Secret Chiffon Pact face powder
- Canmake Transparent Finish powder
- Canmake Marshmallow Finish powder
- Canmake lip gloss and lip crayon
- Some random brand SWEETSSWEETS eye shadow quad
- Canmake brow shadow set
- Shiseido eyebrow pencil
- Kate eyebrow pencil
- Cezanne brow crayon
- Random branded false lashes and black lash glue (75p!!!)
- Shiseido Majolica Marjorca Lash Enamel Glamour Volume
- More Dolly Wink liquid liners! Yay!
- 2 * Shiseido Majolica Majorca Perfect Automatic liner pens
- 2 * random brand liquid liners
- Shiseido “the lightbulb” foundation
For skincare products: Kao eye masks in lavender and fragrance free. These are eye masks that is self-heating and creates a steam pockets on eyes when worn. It does sound funny but it’s somehow working and great for tired eyes. A box of sheet masks with pearl extract , a heavy box of sheet masks (a month’s supply!) and some Biore nose strips.
I’ve even bought 2 boxes of hair dyes (not shown). I can order these from Yesstyle.com but they have been marked up by at least 3 times!
I’m so happy and can’t wait to try out these beauty products! 😉
Apart from Canmake lipgloss, Dollywink liners and liese bubble hair dye, all other products are new to me! It’s more fun testing out new products that you’ve no idea about ;o)
Okie, this is probably my last post for the year of 2013! Have an awesome 2014 everyone!
Much love, Cherry Lemon xxx