NOTD Ice Cream, Summer Gradient Ombre Nails with Rimmel Lasting Finish polishes
Hello! I thought I squeeze in another summer manicure before summer leaves us. Here’s another ombre with 3 yummy colours that remind me of ICE CREAM!
Ice cream colours:
Rimmel Lasting Finish in “Orange Your Life” (200)
Rimmel Lasting Finish in “Sunshine” (280)
Rimmel Lasting Finish in “Pear Drop” (730)
Essie Nail Polish in Blanc
Make up sponge trimmed to the width of your nails (well I’ve used one that fits my index finger)
Step by step:
1. Start with a good white base. I have applied 2 coats of Essie Blanc, wait for it to dry
2. With your makeup sponge, paint the colours you want… you will have to add polish after each nail spongeing. It doesn’t have to be horizontal or neat :p
3. Try to line up the colours if you are spongeing your nail for more intense colours
4. Ta dah! This is what it looks like afterwards (and before clean up on the cuticles)
5. Just find a cotton bud and nail polish remover, and clean up your cuticles and nails.
6. Apply top coat (trust me, the mani looks so much better with a lick of top coat!)
This combo is pretty bright! Makes me think of Summer/Ice Cream/Fun! darn, I need a summer holiday!!
Thank you for reading! 😀