Gosh, what a mouthful!
I have wanted to complete a stamped snowflake design ever since I discovered nail stamping. But it was during the warmer months so it didn’t seem appropriate! Now is the time! I love how this manicure has turned out. Yes I admit this is not age appropriate for me… but I don’t really care as I love looking at pretty things :p
For this pretty manicure, I have used the following polishes and tools:
- Born Pretty Stamping plate QA86
- KPT Thermal in “Do you wanna Fanta?” (review post here)
- Essie nail polish in Carnival
- Konad Stamping poish in White
- HK Girls Fast drying top coat
- Clear rhinestones
- Cocktail stick and a stamping kit
I believe this combo works very well. The stamped snowflakes look very lovely against the thermal background, which changes colour from orange (cold state), pink nails with orange tips (transitional state) to a lovely pink (warm state). Occasionally, it gives you the look of a faked but super pretty gradient look!
Essie Carnival is a holographic glitter polish, it applies beautifully and evenly onto the nails. It glistens like real snow in the light and adds an extra dimension to the manicure. I love it!
The added rhinestones just make it a little bit more special :D Don’t you just love thermal polishes?
The stamping plate itself has a long strip of snowflake patterns, so you are not limited to use them on shorter nails only. You can use different designs by picking up the stamps from different places. I personally like the biggest snowflake available, as its delicate and very pretty.
To achieve this manicure:
- Apply base coat onto bare nails
- Apply 2 coats of KPT thermal polish in “Do you wanna Fanta?”
- Stamp snowflakes randomly onto nails using Konad stamping polish and Born Pretty stamping plate QA86
- Apply 1 layer of Essie Carnival
- Optional, add clear rhinestones onto the design using the cocktail stick
- Finish off with HK Girls fast drying top coat
This manicure didn’t take me long, I rushed through it before I had to go out over the weekend. Well you can see the imperfect prints but its ok! *let it goooo! Let it go!!*
This stamping plate is only $2.99 from Born Pretty store. You can use the code FTL91 for 10% discount and free shipping at checkout :)
Thanks Born Pretty for sending me this lovely plate to review. This is not a sponsored post and I have not been reimbursed for my review and my opinion. I am not an affiliate of Born Pretty, so feel free to use the code!
All other materials used for this manicure were purchased by me.
Thank you for reading and only a week away from Christmas!